- A job interview.
- A writer and editor working together.
- Linda Ronstadt in abundance on the piped in music channel.
- Guy on a Microsoft Surface.
- Employee eating lunch.
- A bookcrossing book I released here two weeks ago in the newspaper rack.
I like watching the goings on as we play Scrabble.
I woke up an hour before my alarm with a powerful craving for pizza. (I still want it…considering making a frozen one for breakfast.)
Since I woke up a pack of tiny dogs seems to be loose in my neighborhood and are making a yappy ruckus. That’s setting off a lot of other dogs too. Thankfully, my girls are still asleep and not partaking in the barking.
I am unsure if the vertigo went away overnight and unwilling to get out of bed and find out. I would like to take a shower though…seems kind of dangerous with being double unstable…
Today’s plans go well with it being National Coffee Day….if we actually go.
It was the really nice expensive hot chocolate too. Too good to be sad about, really.
But when I got into bed with it it reminded me of Jerome and nights when he can’t sleep I make hot chocolate and snacks, and we read,or show dumb internet pictures to each other, or play some multiplayer 3DS game…
A long time ago I would get so overwhelmed with anxiety that I couldn’t decide what to eat, or get up to make food. I would just sit there panicking and starving, though usually not thinking too much about the starving part.
After some time, Jerome would see these times and just put food in front of me. It worked. Plus I would usually calm down at least a little because food is helpful.
[For] Now, Jerome is gone. At first I wasn’t sure what to do when I go so upset I couldn’t eat, even though I knew eating would likely help. It took me a little bit, but finally I figured out of I ask someone to pick my food and give a list of options I can get up and make it.
I guess having a clear goal in mind can really help.
Recently (perhaps due to extra loneliness with Jerome being across the country and all) I find myself becoming more active in a lot more places on the internet. Some places, (like Twitter and Instagram) I was active once before, and some are new. So, if you can’t get enough of me here on Tumblr, here’s a handy list:
Twitter- Wherein I say random things. More random than here even.
Instagram- Because you know you want to see more pictures of the dogs.
Ello- It’s new I don’t know what to do with it yet. I think I have invites.
Health Month- A little extra motivation. I’ve always found it fun.
I forgot something’s wrong with our router and went against exiva's advice and started upgrading to iOS 8 from the phone (not through the computer and iTunes) and now it's taking foreeeever.
's not like I would be sleeping anyway but at least I would be all snuggly in bed with the dogs.
Now the dogs are grumpy ‘cause we’re not in bed and I’m trying to finish this somehow both boring and interesting book. I kinda hope it takes long enough that I finish it…I’m tired of trying to read it.
1) Peach is being a royal bitch tonight. Making messes. Barking/talking back. Being way over dramatic. Picking on the cat. Picking fights with Kiwi.
2) Blueberry is mad at me for unknown reasons. She won’t let me pet her.
3) I will never buy this melt on your tongue melatonin again.
4) My stomach feels better but my headache is raging. Taking Tylenol in hopes of sleep soon.
5) The up all night chorus of neighborhood dogs is on full blast tonight. This dampens my hopes of Peach behaving, sleep, and headache relief. The neighborhood wasn’t always like this, I think one barky dog moved in over the summer and it set all the outdoor dogs off.