- Note to self: stop eating airport bagels. Just sthap.
- There was a cute little girl with her grandma, I really wanted to ask if she was going to Disneyland, but you can’t say that to a kid ‘cause if they’re not it’s like the end of the world. Anyway, they sat next to me in the terminal. After a while, they got up to get a coffee. When they came back, the little girl ran to sit next to me, but the Grandma said she didn’t want to sit next to ‘that nosy lady’. I didn’t even look over at them or talk to them or anything!
- The guy sitting next to me on the plane was not only from my town, but also lived on the street I grew up on.
- There was a lady wandering up and down the aisle aimless baly…but the wierd thing was she was holding a loaf of bread the whole time.
- There was a crying baby, but she was quiet after takeoff.
…there’s no one at the check in desk. There’s a line forming behind me. Wth, JetBlue?
- My printer refuses to print my boarding pass. It says it’s out of paper. I gave it more paper! What more could you want?
- I wouldn’t be staying up if M had told me she still needed to finish the dress and I would have to be at her house for several hours.
- Got my nails done today. Unhappy with the color I chose. The sparkles don’t sparkle enough for me and it makes my nails look like there’s some weird sand texture.
- Really grumpy in general, actually.
- Also very nervous. Worried my friends and family don’t get how bad my hip is and will be disappointed when I can’t keep up.
- Had to throw a bra in the dryer. Hope it doesn’t effect it too much.
When I was about fifteen, I was hanging out in a local coffee shop waiting for my friends to show up when this bum started talking to me. He told me his name was Oprah and he was going to run away to the ocean because they can’t tax you there.
So, I tried this tonight because it was the only strawberry flavor in a pint size at the store. (I didn’t want a big tub of a flavor Jerome didn’t want right before I leave.)
It tastes like Yoplait literally took their normal, refrigerated yogurt and froze it. No change in texture or anything. No trying to be ice cream like other frozen yogurts. It was just a frozen version of the yogurt I have in my fridge.
It was pretty alright for a hot spring night…but not what I was looking for. I gave it to Jerome who liked it a lot more and finished it off.
- I haven’t posted a lot this week ‘cause I’ve been in a particularly bad mood. Contributing factors listed below.
- My hip has gotten so bad I feel like I can’t function. This also effects my knees and even my big toe, as I’m walking weird.
- My neck has been stiff for about five days.
- No one has gone through with plans they made with me all week. Not even my husband.
- Peach was trying to get a ball Kiwi had and bit Kiwi’s lip real bad and wouldn’t let go. Kiwi now has a big scab on her lip. Whenever the dogs are hurt I feel like a bad mom. I can’t imagine how it must be to have human kids.