I have not managed a more perfect day in a long time.
Last week I was feeling burnt out so I took several days off. I said I would start in full force on Sunday, and by George I did it! I even still managed to lose a tiny bit of weight while I wasn’t even trying.
Gotta keep it going now. My goal is to be under 200 by the end of the year.
1) I stayed up late writing an *ahem* email to Jerome.
2) Now I am super tired.
3) But I am also really hungry? I have been having an issue with late night hungries. This is pretty much the only reason I’m still up. Trying to decide if hungry or sleep should win.
4) How many robes is too many?
5) I am thinking about writing a soap opera for NaNoWriMo.
6) Will you make me food and bring it to me in bed? If no, will you drive me to a 24 hour diner and have breakfast with me?
Woke up early to get tickets to [thing*] and I GOT THEM!
This will likely be my first show in NYC and it’s gonna be awesooome!
*I can’t tell you what the thing is because sometimes Jerome looks here and it’s a surprise for his birthday. I’mma tell him before his birthday (he has to take at least a partial day off) but I want to do it in person so I can see his face and stuff.